mandag den 30. januar 2012

Shopping & Sales

Der er så mange ting på udsalg - og her er lidt af alle de fede ting jeg har fundet, men jeg køber ikke noget, for så snart det er d. 1/2 bestiller jeg et par Christian Louboutin stiletter hjem - og så er der ikke penge til udsalgs-shopping.

There are so much sales - and here is some of the things I've found, but I'm not going to buy anything because on the 1th of February I'll order a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes and then there's no money for "sales-shopping". 

 
Billi Bi 7193, on sale www.carla-f.dk 
These are not on sale - but I just love them.
Billi Bi 4406, light brown.

 
ASOS Mini Dress in Boucle - on sale. 
Could be perfect for the summer. 
 
YSL earrings - sales at www.net-a-porter.com 
I don't think I need to make a comment - they speak for them selves.
One word: beautiful!
 
I'm without doubt in love with these Ganni pumps - they are so classic and elegant, but they just don't fit my feet no matter which size I choose. (not on sale)
Sweet and simple top from Bruuns Bazaar - on sale www.shop.bruunsbazaar.com
Perfect with jeans.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...