mandag den 16. januar 2012

Rasoulinia by Menush


 A trip into town ended with some shoe-shopping. I bought these heels from Rasoulinia by Menush.They are made of leather and python – the shoes have an elegant cut. Her new collection just came out, and I picked out some of my favorit from her new collection. 
I find the new collection futuristic - just to my liking! 



En tur ned i byen kan ende med meget. Jeg endte med disse flotte unikke stiletter fra Rasoulinia by Menush. De er lavet af ægte læder og python skind - skoen har smukke elegante snit. Hun er lige kommet med en ny kollektion, som jeg synes er mere futuristisk med mere kant på.


mine favoritter i blandt, er disse:



Is the style of your liking? what do you think?
Hvad synes I? Er stilen noget for jer?

6 kommentarer:

  1. grazie per il tuo commento!!!!
    bellissimo post;)

    MARC JACOBS GIVEAWAY:

    http://ontomywardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/01/giveaway-marc-by-marc-jacobs-earrings.html

    SvarSlet
  2. STunning designer ! Love the first pair :)

    wanna follow each other ?

    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you, I love the designer as well.
      Yes, lets do that.
      I love your fotos, I can see you also are on lookbook :)

      Slet
  3. I love the second pair of shoes!!

    Kisses
    http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  4. my favorites are shoes with blue color. Good luck with your new blog.
    I am following your blog pls visit mine, I hope follow back
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...